Fareham Art Group Membership – Join us
The annual membership fee for Fareham Art Group is £10 for online membership, or £15 for postal membership.
What do you get for your membership? (Some activities may incur an additional cost.)
- Monthly meetings
- A minimum of 5 professional Artist demonstrations per year
- Members only Competitions for one of 7 trophies (with art voucher prizes) awarded annually
- Weekly daytime and evening painting sessions (except during school holidays)
- Professional artist workshops
- Annual newsletter
- Summer outdoor painting days
- The opportunity to exhibit and sell your work
- Use of club library and art materials
- Discounts from SAA and other local art suppliers
Fareham Art Group membership is renewed in September each year. Any spaces as a result of current members not renewing or leaving the club will be made available for new members to apply. When membership is at capacity we will not open membership to new members again until September of the following year. Contact email@example.com for more information.
For the first time this year we are offering a choice of two membership packages. This will help us to keep membership fees low, whilst being fair to all members.
Online membership: includes All correspondence, updates and exhibition paperwork is online or emailed Cost:£10
Postal Membership: includes mailed correspondence, four postal mail outs per year to include exhibition papers, membership renewal form, AGM papers and Summer painting days details Cost £15