This will be my last newsletter as Chairman. I want to thank everyone who has helped make this last year a great success. Not just the committee, but also members who help out on Tuesday afternoons, Saturday mornings, at the Thursday demo and competition evenings, the summer painting days, the Christmas party, with the website and with various one off tasks that have cropped up. It is that willingness to help that has allowed Fareham Art Group to continue to thrive.
I am writing this as we pause our weekly painting together groups for the summer break. There is however still a lot to look forward to. There is the opportunity to make art every week at our summer plein air painting days and also to complete a shopfront for our group display in the Autumn.
Also in this newsletter:
- AGM and Competition update
- The Val Carter Award Competition 2023
- A new venture – Fareham Community Showcase
- How we organise our finances
- Committee meeting update
- Our plein air painting days
- An invitation from one of our members to participate in her Hampshire Open Studios fund raising activities